The American Advertising Federation of Chattanooga is committed to helping those within the advertising community establish connections.
Have a job in the advertising or marketing industry? If you are a member or your company has a corporate membership to AAF Chattanooga, you can post your job here for FREE! Email your job listing to email@example.com.
Regional Career Opportunities:
The Tombras Group is searching for a very talented cross-platform designer. This position would be in our creative department and you may knock out a web layout, design a brochure, concept an advertising campaign, art direct a photoshoot and work on a brand's creative strategy and look. Hell, that’s just Wednesday. This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation and implementation skills. And a bit of luck...
• Design new websites and sections for the websites using existing and/or new graphic elements
• Maintain site-wide design standards and contribute to the evolution of web standards
• Create interactive elements such as rich media, email designs, and new website digital concepts
• Design and produce print ads and marketing collateral
• Create work that elicits oooohs and ahhhhs
• Expert knowledge in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, in a Mac environment.
• Understand the concepts of storytelling, branding and campaigning a look-andfeel across all mediums
• Solid understanding of HTML and CSS and basic knowledge of Flash and ActionScript
• Exceptional understanding of design, optimizing images, the capabilities of web browsers across multiple platforms, and the nuances of designing across all forms of media – all with the goal of creating a good marriage between design and usability
• Great attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills required
• Online portfolio preferred
• Relocation assistance
• Insurance (medical, dental, optical)
• Vacation & holidays
• Casual work environment
• 401k plan
Make click at Tombras.com, look at our work and if your work matches it or bests it,
send your resume/online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front-End Web Developer:
The Tombras Group is looking for creative web development talent. This position would work closely with our various teams to implement web-based solutions for our advertising clients. Candidates must be able to integrate into a collaborative team to understand client needs and make them reality. This front-end developer must be familiar with implementing visually rich websites using the latest web technologies. Candidates must possess the abilities to engage with creative teams in concepting advertising/marketing website solutions, provide input in site mapping, wireframing and prototyping development, taking design concepts through front-end coding and collaborating with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end components. Additionally, candidates must participate in our quality assurance processes. We don’t just want a programmer, we also want a thinker. Also, being able to estimate development time and then deliver on-time and in-budget are mandatory skills necessary to integrate into our agency.
- Interact with creative teams to understand scope of projects
- Engage with digital team to define project specifications
- Assess projects to determine time budgets
- Coordinate with production management to establish scheduling
- Deliver quality websites that meet current coding standards and cross-browser compatibilities
- Produce deliverables on time and in budget
- Four or more years experience working in a LAMP production environment
- Ability to implement/integrate current standards of HTML5/CSS3/DOM
- Understanding and ability to utilize Ajax
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Capable of implementing table-less layouts
- Familiar with CMSs (ExpressionEngine, Joomla, WordPress)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Must be willing to take a skills assessment exam.
- Familiar with Flash - AS3
- Familiar with HTML5 Mobile Frameworks
- Ability to code using PHP
- Familiar with object-oriented coding methodologies
- Coding in MVC frameworks
- Relocation assistance
- Insurance (medical, dental, optical)
- Vacation & holidays
- Casual work environment
- 401k plan