Automatically become a member in our powerful national umbrella organization, AAF, and enjoy a multitude of benefits. Our partnership with other AAF clubs provides a strong base for AAF to have an impact on critical advertising issues and legislative initiatives.
As the "Unifying Voice for Advertising," the American Advertising Federation (AAF), headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the trade association that represents 50,000 professionals in the advertising industry. AAF's 130 corporate members are advertisers, agencies and media companies that comprise the nation's leading brands and corporations. AAF has a national network of 210 ad clubs and connects the industry with an academic base through its 210 college chapters.
Here's what the AAF does:
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.
To accomplish these objectives, AAF initiatives include:
- AAF National Conference
- Advertising Hall of Fame
- Advertising Hall of Achievement
- ADDY® Awards
- Government Affairs Conference
- Great Brands Campaign
- Mosaic Awards
- Mosaic Career Fairs
- Most Promising Minority Students Program
- National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC)
- Mosaic Principles & Recommended Practices
AAF Chattanooga Benefits